ZS of SX March Madness
THESE ARE THE RULES
**UNTIL THEY CHANGE**
- Current member of House Corporation OR $10.00 donation to Zeta Sigma House Corporation
- Pick each round !
- On the first round (and in the first E-Mail), each player picks
winners for 32 games, These picks must be into Tops before
the first Games on March 19th. Also at this time, for 5 Bonus points, players pick the
- Then second pick is for 16 games and must
be into Tops before first Games on March 21st.
- For the third round,which is a week later & called the
"Sweet Sixteen", Tops needs your picks for 8 games and they must be into Tops
before first Games on March 27th.
- The 4th round you need to pick 4 winners
and must be into Tops before first Games on March 29th.
- Then the fifth round (the "Final Four"), Tops needs your picks for
2 games and they must be into Tops by start of first Game
on April 3rd.
- Now the sixth round is the Final Champion pick, and must be into Tops
before Game time on April 5th.
- Don't forget the McLaughlin Bonus Pick, (include in 1st pick your blind ass guess for winner!)
- you get one point for each win
- you get severly chastised for each loss
- McLaughlin Bonus Pick worth 5 points
- e-mail all picks to TOPS
- Winner receives a "very nice prize"
- New Rule from 2006 - "Porter's I don't want anymore ties bonus round"
Pick your choice for final four before start of Madness
2 bonus points for each pick that makes it to final four !
- If No picks received;
First time your selection is HIGH seed for each match.
Second time and out, your selection is LOW seed for each match......!
LOW seed = worst team! (in other words a 5 seed vs a 12 seed = a 12 seed)
- This space reserved for more rules.......
If you have questions, email TOPS