2023 / 2024
JAKE'S GAME, JAKE'S RULES !
- NO Entry Fee again this year, open to all Zeta Sigs.
- You pick one team to win the first week, NO spread, NO points!
- (Rule 2)You can NOT pick the same team two weeks in a row
- If you win, your in for the next week's contest.
- If you lose, you are still in, but one game behind the leaders.....
- and come back to play some more.
- WINNER is the last player without a loss
- or the player with the least losses at the end of the Regular Season.
- or the player with the earliest last loss at the end of the Regular Season.
- not withstanding that players with the same number of losses are declared TIED
- TIES continue into the playoffs !
- Tiebreaker for playoffs is picking closest to total score for Super Bowl
- Under beats Over if by chance predictions are the same number from total
- If still tied, first to teach Wally not to double click will be declared winner!
- (Rule 18) OLD RULE now in print - if you forget to pick, you get your pick from two weeks previous!
- A TIE is NOT a WIN - A TIE is NOT a LOSS! Refer to Rules 11 & 13
- ESPN Eliminator RULE in effect: Tie Games. In the event a game should end in a tie after overtime, and is declared a tie by U.S. professional football officials, entrants that had selected teams in the game as their picks for that week in the Promotion will neither be recorded with a Winning Pick or a Losing Pick. All active streaks will continue to the next week.
The entrant who has made the most Winning Picks among the remaining entries will be considered the winner.
WATCH THIS SPACE FOR MORE RULES
Sign up now with Coach DAVID
click on the TV to e-mail Coach DAVID